More love from the Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen!
What a perfect way to combine your two favorite food groups- protein and carbohydrates. ;)
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1 3/4 cups all−purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
1. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
2.Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk.
4. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
5. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan
6. Bake in a 375F preheated oven for about 8 minutes.
Since this is the view from our back window, (Welcome to Park City in April) I think we'll enjoy the winter wonderland from inside while eating our ooey gooey cookies. Nom nom nom...
A few projects using products from the Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen line