Nothing says spring to me like soft baby bunnies and colorful, spinning pinwheels.
Here are couple quick ideas for some fun spring decor using the She Said and Memories collection from Teresa Collins Designs.
The first project is a framed washi tape bunny. I saw this tutorial on Pinterest and thought it was so adorable!
For the bunny I googled "rabbit silhouette" and several popped up. I chose my favorite and printed it out. Next, I flipped the paper over on the wrong side and started covering the rabbit silhouette with different colors and patterns of washi tape. You're going to want to keep doing this step until the entire bunny is covered.
Next, flip the bunny over to the printed side and cut it out.
I then cut out a 5x7 piece of paper from the She Said collection and adhered the bunny to the sheet of paper. Pop it in a frame and that's it!
Here are the instructions for the pinwheels:1, Start with a 4"x 4" square piece of paper.
2. Fold your square corner to corner then unfold.
3. Make a pencil mark about 1/3 away from the center.
4.Cut along the fold lines and stop at your pencil mark.
5. Bring every other point into the center and stick a pin through all four points. Make sure your pin pokes all the way through the center.
6. Stick the pin into a thin dowel, or in this case, I used paper straws.
7. Attach brad to the middle of the pinwheel.
A cute idea to display your pinwheels is to wrap strips of washi tape around a mason jar and fill it with paper grass. You could also fill the jar with colorful jelly beans!
I hope your spring is filled with carefree days of lying in the grass and watching pinwheels twirl in the breeze. ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!