Fawn: NOW Women's Probiotic 20 Billion

Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

NOW Women's Probiotic 20 Billion

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own. Compensation was provided.


As moms, we are always looking out for the best nutrition for our families; making sure they are eating healthy foods and taking their vitamins and supplements. But what about us moms? Sometimes we forget about taking the much needed time for ourselves... and our diet and health isn't up to where it should be. We become tired, sluggish and have a hard time keeping up with the demands of being a parent. 

90% of your body is compromised microbial organisms. Keeping them balanced is critical for maintaining not only your digestion, but the integrity of your skin, brain and immune system. 

I recently tried Women's Probiotic 20 Billion  for the past month and I can say it has helped so much with my energy levels. I'm not having that dreaded 3:00 afternoon crash. I have always been a fan of NOW products and I'm excited to add this to my daily routine.

My 6 year old was able to try BerryDophilus Chewables to support gastrointestinal health and healthy immune system function. She loved the taste of the chewables and always asked when she could have her "tummy vitamin". 

When you're on the go and are consuming less than healthy foods, this is an excellent product to give your digestive system a boost!

Health starts in the gut and a healthy probiotic is a must! Check out Womens Probiotic 20 Billion for yourself as well as BerryDophilus Chewables for your kids. You'll be glad you did!


Take a couple minutes to watch this video to find out more about what Women's Probiotic 20 Billion can do for you! 



**These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.   

No comments:

Post a Comment