Fawn: Circus Photo Holder

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Circus Photo Holder

I found this circus train car at Hobby Lobby on clearance for about $4 and held on to it for a few months waiting to be inspired to create something fun out of it. After I saw the gorgeous new Classic Elegance collection from Melissa Frances, I  instantly knew I wanted to make it into a photo holder.. 
I painted the entire thing cream and covered it in soft, blue pastel paper from the Classic Elegance line. I then added a strip of cream tissue garland to the top of the photo holder. 

The adorable photos are from a sheet of paper from the Classic Elegance line called  Adopted Ancestors. How sweet are all those little faces??


I painted a few mini clothespins to use as hangers for the photos, attached bottle brush trees and resin toy embellishments to the base of the holder. 

I hope you've enjoyed this vintage inspired photo holder as much as I did creating it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun project. Love what you did with the wood carnival train. The vintage vibe is perfect!

    ReplyDelete