Fawn: Gold and Teal Party Favors

Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Gold and Teal Party Favors


Have you seen the new Metallic Gold Bitty Bags from Whisker Graphics? They are definitely swoon worthy and are perfect for any occasion! 

Today I'd like to show you the gift bag and favor I made using the new gold bitty bags as well as the new solid teal divine twine. Don't you just love the combination of gold and teal together?!

Supplies used:
glitter heart sticker
sequins
tissue garland

For the goodie bag, I  tucked a gold horizontal stripe bitty bag inside a glassine bag, sprinkled a few sequins inside and sewed around the glassine bag. I then sewed around a small gold polka dot bag and attached it to the large bag using a mini clothespin. Attach a glitter sticker and your sentiment to the bag and line the top of the bag with a bit of tissue garland.
 I finished the bag off by tying a strand of teal divine twine around the bottom.

For the favor, I cut a gold chevron bag in half and made it into a sleeve. I slipped it around the bottle and secured it with xyron adhesive dots. Just a bit of tissue garland around the middle of the bottle and a strand of teal divine twine around the top of the bottle and that's it!  
Thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment