Fawn: Dear Mom

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Mom

  You are the source of our beginning  and have always been there for us. You were our first teacher and the guiding light in our lives. Whenever we need you, there you are giving us the warmth and comfort that is so needed.  I know how hard you've worked for us and the sacrifices you've made. Thank you for all you have done for us kids, we are so incredibly blessed to have you as our Mother.

I can only hope that when I become a mom, I will be just as loving, giving, kind and patient as you. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and showing me unconditional love throughout my life.

I love you!


"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
                                                          ~Abraham Lincoln


Here is a Mother's Day Banner I created  for my sweet Mother. Love you Mom! Can't wait to see you today!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful tribute from my beautiful children. I love you so much! I am truly blessed to have such wonderful children.

    ReplyDelete