Fawn: Vintage Spoon Ornaments

Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Vintage Spoon Ornaments

These ornaments were inspired by Natalie Hansen who made the CUTEST Halloween spoon ornaments in the 2008 issue of Somerset Holidays and Celebrations. I thought I'd put a Christmas spin on her Halloween ornaments. I used mica, glitter chipboard angel wings, resin wings and tinsel from Melissa Frances. Not only do they make pretty ornaments for your tree, you could also tie one on top of a package to dress it up or make several and give them as gifts. 







1 comment:

  1. OMG! Natalie Hansen! That's me! That was so nice of you mention me...I made Christmas ones that year too! Yours are adorable...THey are also cute for an anniversary or wedding favor or gift! (I had some in the wedding issue that year). I just found your blog...and I'm gonna link you!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete