Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Exciting News!!

I'm so excited to share some fabulous news with you! I've been asked to join  the Teresa Collins Design Team!! 

Here are a few projects I created using Teresa's latest collections.

A vintage inspired keepsake box using the beautiful  Tell Your Story line.Such soft, sweet colors. 

This next collection is absolutely perfect for fall. I love the soft buttercreams, oranges, grays and blacks. I also love the name of the line! Check out Vintage Finds.


The final collection is Christmas Cottage and what a gorgeous holiday collection it is. Here's a hat I created using this beautiful line.


It's going to be such a blast getting to know all the talented ladies on the Teresa Collins Design Team and creating with Teresa's beautiful lines! 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my news! 


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the Teresa Collins Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rachel! So well deserved! You create such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete