Fawn: Mini Frames

Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mini Frames

Hello!
I'd love to share a SUPER quick and easy home decor project. I found these mini frames at Michael's  and thought they would be perfect for a fun project using supplies from the Memories and She Said collections. They would also make a sweet gift for a loved one in your life.


The first frame uses damask paper from the She Said line and die cuts from the Memories and She Said collection. I added a little medallion on top of layered pennant die cuts toward the bottom.

This fun aqua frame uses polka dot paper a doily sticker from the Memories collection. The butterfly and "you are my sunshine" sticker are from the She Said collection. Of course I had to add the cute enamel dots, they're my favorite supply these days!
Cut out the paper to fit into the frame and add your embellishments on top of the paper and frame.
And there you have it, quick and easy home decor!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment: