Fawn: Gift Wrapping Ideas

Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gift Wrapping Ideas

 Christmas is less than a week away and I'd like to show you a couple ideas to wrap up those holiday gifts. 

I started with basic kraft paper from the dollar store and wrapped up my gifts. I brushed a few light strokes of cream paint across the paper and let dry.  Using spray adhesive, I sprayed the wrapped gift and sprinkled white mica across it.  I then wrapped bakers twine around the gift several times and secured a knot in the back of the gift. I stamped 25 on a little doily and tucked it underneath the bakers twine.  



Using a small piece of bakers twine, I wrapped it around the base of the bottle brush tree and secured it to the gift.  Finally, I simply tucked a vintage Christmas photo underneath the bakers twine. 


                 
  For this next gift, I used the toothbrush paint technique and splattered a bit of cream paint over the entire package.  I wrapped  ribbon around the package and tucked  floppy blossom ribbon underneath the cream ribbon. I then placed a photo from the adopted ancestors paper to a resin frame and tied both frames to the center of the package.  This wrapping won first place in the Stampington Creative Christmas Packaging Instagram Challenge!  Woohoo!

 Embellish the gift by tying a pink bottle brush tree to the center, tucking a resin angel wing behind the ribbon and gluing a few silver sequins to the package.


No comments:

Post a Comment