Fawn: Hello, Cupcake!

Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello, Cupcake!

Are you as in love with The Sweet Life collection as much as I am?  This vintage cupcake image was begging to be put on a party hat and I happily obliged. 


I used the pink stripe pattern paper from the Sweet Life collection and made it into a cone shaped hat. I then attached pink tissue paper garland around the bottom of the hat. A bit of white netting, a feather plume and a pink organza flower embellish the top of the hat. I then attached a vintage cupcake journal card and few pretty glass buttons and pearls
I think this yummy pink hat is ready for a party! 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Rachel, can we order one of these? Do you sell them already made? My email is daisycottageqlt@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "hello" font on the journal card is the same as a stamp from Stampin'Up ! I use. You can see on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete