Fawn: Summer Party Ensemble

Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Party Ensemble

Hi there!
Summer doesn't officially begin for a couple weeks, but it's pretty much in full swing at our place. Picnics, hiking, biking, sprinklers, popsicles, sailing and swimming. We love it all! 
What better way to usher in the sunny weather than a festive summer party.  For this project I used  Whisker Graphics glassine bags and filled them with brightly colored gumballs. Glassine bags are so fun because since they're see-through, you can really get creative with what you put inside. The more colorful, the better!
 I thought these summertime cut outs from Crate Paper were absolutely darling and I just love the vintage  feel to them. I attached a few enamel dots to the cut outs and used a clothespin to secure the bag.

For the pom pom garland, I used the always fabulous Divine Twine in cherry, lemon, green apple, aqua and purple plum. I then attached Petite Stickys in between each pom and voila, you have a super cute garland. 



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used: 
Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment