Fawn: You're Fang-Tastic!

Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

You're Fang-Tastic!

This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.

When I saw these wind-up chomping teeth on Oriental Trading's site, I knew how much kids would go crazy over them! These little guys are perfect for class parties and handouts on Halloween night. 
They're simple to put together and the little monsters will have a blast playing with them!


What you'll need:


Punch a hole through the printable and thread a strand of bakers twin through. Attach to the wind-up chomper and your handouts are ready to go! 


The little ghouls and goblins will love playing with these fun toys and you'll love them not being overloaded with sugar! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fang-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment