Fawn: 5 Things I Love About My Cricut Explore Air 2

Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

5 Things I Love About My Cricut Explore Air 2

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.




There are SO many reasons I'm madly in love with my Cricut Explore Air 2.  I whittled them down to my top 5 reasons why I can't live without my Cricut Explore Air 2. Let me just honestly tell you that I don't know how I got along without my Cricut machine before I received it. I remember spending SO much time cutting out things by hand. It was such a pain and I was so limited in what I could do. 

The Cricut Explore Air 2 can cut and write up to 2X faster than previous Cricut Explore models, and cuts more than 100 materials — everything from cardstock, vinyl and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric. From cards to custom T-shirts to home decor, Explore Air 2 makes it easy to realize your creative vision. Design on the go on your laptop, iPad or iPhone. Browse and play with thousands of images, fonts, and ready-to-make projects. Or create your own design from scratch!

Here are some key features that make the Cricut Explore Air 2 SO amazing! 


  • This DIY speed machine combines time-saving performance and class-leading simplicity 
  • Cuts 100 materials – everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to a range of specialty materials 
  • Fine-Point Blade for cutting a wide variety of popular craft materials 
  • Fast Mode for up to 2X faster cutting and writing(1) 
  • Bluetooth® wireless technology 
  • Compatible with Scoring Stylus and Deep-Point Blade (sold separately) 
  • Double tool holder to keep blade and pen always at the ready 
  • Design Space® software for iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac® 
  • Upload and use your own images and fonts for free 
  • Compatible with Cricut cartridges 

Check out the top 5 reasons of why I'm crazy in love my Cricut Explore Air 2! 


1. Create Unique Cards You Can't Find in Stores

I mean really, where are you going to find Russian stacking doll cards in the colors of your choice? My best friend collects Russian stacking dolls and what better birthday card to give her than one of her favorite collectibles? These darling cards are handmade and one of a kind. I know I won't find these anywhere else and my bestie will have a sweet birthday keepsake. 






2. Writing Addresses on Envelopes

I love the writing feature on the Cricut Explore Air 2  and during the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it makes my life SO much easier. Instead of handwriting tons of Christmas cards, I simply plug all the addresses into Cricut Design Space and my Cricut does all the work! The writing comes out absolutely beautiful and my hand isn't cramping! Oh, and I have a dirty secret to share with you. I brought a package to my local post office with an address label that had been written with my Cricut Explore Air 2. The postal worker told me that my handwriting was impeccable....aaaaaand I didn't correct him. Don't tell anyone! 






3.Custom Party Supplies

If you're throwing a party and you can't find party supplies in your color scheme, make them yourself! The Cricut Explore Air 2   makes it so easy to create custom party supplies and decor in any color or style. I made an entire Black Cat Halloween party one year out of mint  and black paper because I wouldn't find mint colored Halloween decor anywhere. It was so easy to whip up party hats, favor bags, banners and so much more with the help of my Cricut Explore Air 2.




4. Quick and Easy Personalized Christmas Gifts For Neighbors

When you have a ton of neighbors but don't want to break the bank this holiday season, simply create your own sweet gifts! I love using small jars to place treats and gifts inside for neighbors. Jars are the perfect thing to personalize with vinyl and with over 100,000 images and counting in Cricut Design Space, you're bound to find the perfect sentiment for your neighbor gifts this year. 





5. Handmade Holiday Decor

As much as I love to craft, I don't want to spend a lot of time making things. I can't imagine how long this adorable Christmas village would take to cut out by hand. With my Cricut Explore Air 2, I had this village cut out in minutes and I can't wait to decorate my mantle with it! With the Cricut Explore Air 2, you can create beautiful, handmade Christmas decor in no time at all!  





So now you know a little bit as to why I'm so obsessed with my Cricut Explore Air 2. Put it on your Christmas list and who knows, maybe Santa will surprise you! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment