Fawn: Halloween Crafty Craft

Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Crafty Craft



This was SUCH a quick and easy project. I wanted to make some simple party favors for our upcoming Halloween party, so I thought what would be easier than little treat bags and party hats!  I decorated some clothespins with vintage images and Halloween stickers. For the hats, I simply covered some pre-made  party hats and then decorated them with stickers, glitter chipboard and crepe paper. Sooooo easy.

The beautiful pattern paper, chipboard, and vintage Halloween stickers are from Melissa Frances.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I finally took a moment to sit down and take in your blog. Not only are you incredibly talented with your paper crafts, but your blog itself is amazing as well. I love you, Kellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! I wanna come to the Party!

    ReplyDelete