Fawn: Christmas Pajama Party with Tiny Prints

Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Christmas Pajama Party with Tiny Prints

Hi friends!

I'm thrilled to have partnered with Tiny Prints to bring you a festive Christmas Pajama Party! What better way to usher in the holiday season than with cozy pajamas, snuggly pillows, Christmas movies, cookies and hot chocolate. You'll find all that and more at our annual Pajama Party!

The adorable Hearty Affair invitation was the perfect way to set the tone for the celebration. The sweet design reminded me of soft and cozy pjs and I hoped the guests would feel the same way upon receiving the invite. I loved the pop of aqua on the invitation to give a little twist on the traditional red and green.  


My cousin Leigh from Baby Gabey Cookies designed the cutest cookies that matched the invitation perfectly. How cute are these little hats and mittens? The guests munched on the merry cookies while enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with LOTS of whipped cream. Yum!




I love this darling cake topper from Glam Fete that adorns the naked cake. I added a couple bottle brush trees and a mini reindeer to the cake to add a little sweet simplicity. 




Each guest received a little goodie bag with these fun retro Rudolph stickers. They were a huge hit with the guests because....who doesn't love Rudolph? 



Christmas came early for our little girl. She received her very own personalized stocking to hang by the fireplace. Let's hope that jolly old elf stops by our house Christmas Eve and fills up this adorable stocking!


We played a few rounds of Christmas bingo, sipped hot apple cider and had the kids sing us some of their favorite Christmas songs. 



I wrapped new pajamas for our family in this gorgeous gift wrap that was personalized with our family name.  The wrapping paper is so sturdy that I'll be able to reuse it again! Gotta reuse, reduce, recycle, right? I have a hard time throwing away pretty paper so I'm happy this gift wrap will go a long way. 


How cute is that? I love having personalized wrapping paper and I can't wait to wrap more gifts with it for family and friends.


As the party started to wind down, the kids grabbed soft blankets and snuggly pillows and watched the classic movie, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. 


The party was a blast and it kicked off the holiday season in such a fantastic way. We loved every second of it!


A huge thank you to Tiny Prints for partnering with me, it's been an absolute pleasure!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the vintage vibe on the cake (bristle trees forever!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, sweet friend! Aren't bristle trees just the cutest?! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love everything! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete