Fawn: Hot Cocoa Kits with Oriental Trading Company & Free Printable

Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hot Cocoa Kits with Oriental Trading Company & Free Printable


You can't go wrong with hot cocoa, am I right?  There is nothing more comforting than sipping a mug of steaming hot chocolate while curled up under cozy blankets watching Christmas movies. Even better if it's snowing outside!
 Today I'd love to share these adorable cocoa kits that are just perfect for friends, teachers and neighbors.
Oriental Trading has the cutest selection of Christmas mugs to tuck into your kits.  I chose these darling Santas because I couldn't resist that adorable winking face! 


How fun are these peppermint candy spoons? They are the perfect addition to your cocoa kits. Check out all the yummy Christmas candy you can add to your gift boxes.


To put the kits together, start by filling cellophane bags with any kind of hot cocoa mix  (8 tablespoons, enough for 4 servings) mini marshmallows and peppermint candy spoons.  Tie the tops of the bags with bakers twine or ribbon. 




Package everything up in festive Christmas goody bags and containers, tie with bakers twine and attach the Have a Cup of Cheer printable found HERE.


I can't get enough of these darling Christmas boxes from Oriental Trading that come in so many cute holiday colors and patterns. 




Your recipients will absolutely adore this fun and sweet gift! Cheers!


Thank you for stopping by!

This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment