Fawn: American Girl Unicorn Party

Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2017

American Girl Unicorn Party

If you're looking for some AMAZING American Girl party ideas, you won't want to miss this! I've teamed up with American Girl Ideas and Cricut for a huge round up of all things American Girl! Be sure to head over toAmerican Girl Ideas site to check out all of the fabulous party ideas.

Today I have a beautiful autumn inspired unicorn soiree to share with you. The incredibly talented Invited by Audriana created the gorgeous Dolly and Me invitation which set the tone for the entire party. The rich color palette of deep fuchsia and gold was perfect for this autumn party.

Unicorn Party

Since we are heading into autumn, pumpkins are a must have. Of course they had to be unicorn pumpkins and each girl and doll loved receiving their very own. 

Using my Cricut Maker, I made unicorn horns out of gold glitter cardstock and flowers out of cardstock as well. I was able to find all the designs to create the unicorn horns in the Cricut Design Space







The girls loved their matching dolly and me unicorn horns and had a blast wearing them at the party. They were so quick and easy to make using Cricut Design Space, my 6 year old even helped with assembling them! I love how they turned out and they were a huge hit at the party. 






How lovely are these unicorn bottles? I used my Maker to cut the unicorns out of gold foil and then adhered them to the bottles. Gold straws were the finishing touch to these adorable drink glasses.


Goodies bags are a must at any party and these matching dolly and me unicorn treat bags were perfect for this petite soiree. 
Using my Cricut Maker, these bags were effortless to create and were loved by all the little guests.




Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Best of  American Girl Party Ideas with Cricut over on the American Girl Ideas site.


2 comments:

  1. All these doll and me items are just killing me!! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have a little one in mind who loves Unicorns and all things American Girl. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete