Fawn: Back to School Gift Box

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to School Gift Box

Hello, friends!
Although back to school isn't typically a time to exchange gifts, I wanted to give a great friend of mine a little something since her son is starting preschool for the first time. Attached to her gift are adorable alphabet flashcards for her son. 

 I wrapped the gift in plain white kraft paper and then I put squares of fabric through my Xyron 5" Creative Station using the permanent adhesive and attached the squares to the front of the gift. I then tied some yellow ruler ribbon around the box and attached the flashcards to the gift.
I printed off these darling vintage inspired flashcards from Sweetly Scrapped and used my awesome (seriously, I love this machine!) Xyron Creative Station to laminate the cards.
After I laminated the cards and cut them out, I punched a hole in the corner and attached a mini ring to hold them all together. I then just tied a few ribbons onto the ring.
Can we just discuss how impossibly cute this little elephant is?!

What a perfect fit for little hands. :-)
Thank you  for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Xyron Laminate Refill
Xyron Permanent Refill
Free printable flashcards-Sweetly Scrapped
Fabric scraps -Social Club- Moda
Yellow ruler ribbon- Offray



1 comment:

  1. Those flashcards are so cute! I love this gift box. I haven't tried laminating anything yet, but can't wait to try it. Great project!

    ReplyDelete