Fawn: Vintage Inspired Mini Gift Bags

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vintage Inspired Mini Gift Bags


Today I'd like to show you a couple vintage inspired gift bags I made with the Melissa Frances Glamour and Grunge papers. 

Using a gift bag template from bellesprintables.com, I placed the template on the paper, traced and cut it out. I then used my Xyron Mega Runner to adhere the bag together. 

 I adhered pink crochet lace around each bag and embellished with glass buttons and mini resin frames.

I tucked a bit of floppy blossom ribbon inside the bag instead of the usual tissue paper. I thought this would be a unique way to present a gift. I cut out vintage images from the adopted ancestors paper and attached them to the front of the bags.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a creative day!

Supplies used:
Glamour and Grunge pattern paperfloppy blossom ribbonglass buttons, mini resin frames, adopted ancestors pattern paperMelissa Frances

Xyron Mega Runner
Gift bag template- bellesprintables.com

No comments:

Post a Comment