We recently had the opportunity to review the National Geographic Kids Super Readers Program.
The Super Readers program consists of non-fiction books that your kids can read and as they read, they can earn fun prizes!
We all know reading is a good thing. It's critical in children's success in school and later in life and there are many advantages in reading with your child. Better communication skills, academic excellence, mastery of language, enhanced concentration and a stronger relationship with you. This program can help feed your child's natural curiosity about the world and get them excited about reading.
Here's how the program works:
- .Visit the National Geographic Super Readers website HERE.
- Pick and download your free poster in the category of your child's reading level.
- Explore the books! There are so many interesting topics that your child will love. Everything from space to animals to history. They are sure to find many awesome topics to read.
- Once you finished a book, you can cross its picture off the poster and return to the website to download a badge.
- Earn prizes! The kids will love earning fun prizes like stickers, bookmarks and door hangers. This will definitely be a motivation for your kids to keep up with their reading.
- As you read more books, you can download more prizes!
Building a strong reader is important to us parents and I know finding books that piques our child's interest and fuels her excitement for nature, science and history is priceless. I love how engaged our daughter was as she read her favorite books to us.
We spent hours poring over these fascinating books. We especially loved the fun facts, silly puns and jokes that were sprinkled throughout the books.
Head over to National Geographic Super Readers website and begin the program! Your kids (and you!) will have a blast!
.Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.