Fawn: An Apple for Teacher

Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

An Apple for Teacher


I can't tell you enough how much I love and appreciate teachers for all  they do. I volunteer at my daughter's preschool and I see firsthand how much time and energy they put into their classroom to make it so incredible for the kids. With Teacher Appreciation Day coming up, here's a fun gift to show your teachers how much you appreciate their efforts. 

When I saw these adorable red apple containers from Oriental Trading Company, I knew they'd be perfect for a teacher's gift. I attached a darling "A is for Awesome" printable from Skip to My Lou with green bakers twine and tied it around the stem of the apple. So simple and easy, right?!



I  then filled the containers with a gift card, lip balm, hand sanitizer and a couple little treats. The apples are pretty large so they can hold quite a few little goodies.


My daughter is so excited to give these sweet apples to her teachers, I don't know if she can wait until May to hand them out! 


Hooray for teachers!!



Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies used:
A is for Awesome printable - Skip to My Lou
Green bakers twine- Whisker Graphics

This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.  

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!!! I have so many teacher friends who would be so happy to receive a sweet gift like this!

    ReplyDelete