Fawn: Retro Bridal Brunch with Cricut- Apron and Plate Tutorial

Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Retro Bridal Brunch with Cricut- Apron and Plate Tutorial

How fun is this adorable apron as a gift for the bride to be?! It can be made in just a few easy steps. Check out the tutorial below!



For this project, I used printable iron-on light and used the Print Then Cut feature on Cricut Design Space. I loved the retro breakfast images from Cricut Imagine Art Kate's Kitchen and knew they'd be perfect for this party. 

You'll love how quick and easy this project is, so let's get started!
I set the canvas to apron so I could tell exactly how big the image was going to be on the apron. 



Next, the Cricut automatically sends it to your printer to be printed. 


After the image has been printed on the iron-on paper, take the paper out of your printer and place it in the machine to be cut. After the image has been cut,  follow instructions on package on how to apply to fabric. 
This was such a fun and easy project and I know the bride-to-be will love it! 


The plates were super simple to make as well. Here's how to make them:
Insert the image you'd like to have on your plate. I used Kate's Kitchen again for this project because those retro images are just too cute!
 I set the canvas to plate and positioned my image right where I wanted it on the plate. Then I sent the image to my printer and printed it out on printable vinyl. 
I then placed the vinyl in the Cricut and cut it out. 
For the last step, simply peel off the backing of the vinyl and place image on plate. So quick and easy!




I hope you enjoyed this retro bridal brunch and have fun hopping to all the fun parties!

I was invited to participate in the Cricut Party Blogger Program Kickoff.
This experience is based strictly on my opinion.  Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above.  I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I have given my honest opinion.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment