Fawn: Retro Bridal Brunch with Cricut

Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Retro Bridal Brunch with Cricut


I'm so excited to be a part of the Party With Cricut Blog Hop! You will find so many ideas and inspiration throughout this awesome hop..

I have to say, I honestly don't know how I lived so long without my Cricut Machine. I'm completely obsessed and I want to cut ALL THE THINGS! If you've been on the fence about purchasing one, do it. Do it now. Your life will never be the same. *all the heart eyes in the world*


Let's get this party started!
Today I'd love to share my Retro Bridal Brunch using several cute images and projects from Cricut Design Space

Pancakes are a must for brunch and I wanted to dress them up a bit with a bright and colorful banner. I had my Cricut machine cut out the banner and then I added a bit of glue on the sticks and adhered them to the back of the banner. I love how it turned out!

Using the Cricut Design Space, I cut out these darling cupcake wrappers and pennant toppers. For my projects I used the Happiness is Homemade collection by Echo Park. The bright and cheery colors reminded me of my Grandma's kitchen and  I knew they'd work perfectly for this brunch. 


 I don't care how old you are, you will always receive a goodie bag at my parties!  I used my Cricut machine to cut out these little favor bags for the guests and added fun retro images from Authentique's Saucy Collection. 



I had way too much fun with the printable vinyl and wanted to stick them on everything! I limited myself to just a few things, like these cute milk bottles and plates. 

The guests loved dining on these adorable retro inspired plates. 






How fun is this adorable apron as a gift for the bride to be?! It can be made in just a few easy steps. Check out the tutorial HERE.

I was invited to participate in the Cricut Party Blogger Program Kickoff.
This experience is based strictly on my opinion.  Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above.  I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I have given my honest opinion.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

3 comments: