Fawn: Vintage Baby Shower with Cricut- Favor Tutorial

Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Vintage Baby Shower with Cricut- Favor Tutorial

As a thank you for coming to the shower, the guests received these sweet goodie cones filled with lip balm, mini lotions and treats. I'm all about quick and simple projects and these are no exception. You can find the tutorial on how to make these below. 


 Search for "cone" in the Cricut Design Space. Once you have your desired design, decided on the size you need. The cones I made were about 10" long and 9".


Place the paper into your machine, and press go! Once it's cut, take the paper off the mat and roll it into a cone shape. Fasten with adhesive. 
And that's it! 
Adorable and sweet little goodie cones your guests will love.


To make these mini popcorn boxes, simply search in the Cricut Design Space for "boxes" and choose your desired template. Once you've chosen your design, insert it and place it into your dimensions. Then insert the paper into the machine and press go!


After the machine has scored and cut the box, follow the template to fold it into a box. Use glue to adhere the edges together. It doesn't get much easier than that!




I hope you enjoyed my vintage baby shower and are having a blast blog hopping with Cricut!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

I was invited to participate in the Cricut Party Blogger Program Kickoff.
This experience is based strictly on my opinion.  Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above.  I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I have given my honest opinion.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment